Watchcats

Feb. 15th, 2023 10:31 pm
tripleransom: (Default)
[personal profile] tripleransom
 These are watchcats watching You!
Obviously, I fail at dw.  I can't figure out how to get my picture in here.  Oh well. 
Do i have to link it from somewhere like Dropbox, rather than uploading directly?. ARGH.  I used to put pics in my lj all the time.  Geeze!




Date: 2023-02-16 04:47 am (UTC)
sanguinity: woodcut by M.C. Escher, "Snakes" (Default)
From: [personal profile] sanguinity
You can upload your images here: https://www.dreamwidth.org/file/new

And then from that page, you can view or manage your images, which will give you code you can put in your journal entries.

Profile

tripleransom: (Default)
tripleransom

February 2023

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
121314 15161718
19202122232425
262728    

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

  • Style: Caturday - Grey Tabby for Heads Up by momijizuakmori

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 14th, 2026 05:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios